By using this Website as well as anyone of its services the user agrees that he/she has read, understood and accepts this legal warning.
In fulfillment of the provisions of Law 34/2002, dated 11th. of July – LSSICE – Law on Information Society Services an Electronic Commerce, please be informed about the following:
- Website Manager: M&M COSTAMED CONSULTING, S.L.
- Direction: AVDA JAUME I, 17 PLANTA 1º 03590 ALTEA ALICANTE
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- NIF/CIF (ID Car No./TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBER): B54670997
- The Company´s Manager is MARIA ISABEL MULET LLINARES, member of the Economists Association of Alicante, with membership number 2617; member of the College of Administrative Managers of Alicante, with membership number 318; Property Administrators Association of Alicante, with membership number 1875
The User voluntary and expressly accepts that the use of the Site is made under his/her sole and exclusive responsability at all times.
While making use of the Site, the User undertakes not to act in any way that may damage the image, interests or rights of the Site or of third parties, or that may damage, render useless or overload, or that may impede, in any way, the normal use of the Site.
The Contents of the Site are made available to the User by M&M COSTAMED CONSULTING, S.L. and include information both from own sources and from third parties.
Tries to ensure thath the Contents are of the best possilbe quality and reosonably updated, however, M&M COSTAMED CONSULTING, S.L. does not gurantee the usefulness, preciseness, completeness, and relevance of the Contents and/or whether such Contents are up to date.
By means of these General Conditions neither title nor intelectual or industrial property rights on the Site or any of its components are transferred to anybody, and the User in expressly prohibited from reproducing, distributing, transforming, publicly communicating, making available to others, extracting, reusing, forwarding or exploiting, by any mean sor procedure, the Web Site, and its components, except where permitted by law or with the express written authorization of the rightsholder.
These General Conditions are governed by the Spanish Law.